Tom MacWright

Day 2

Yesterday I spent some quality time on documentation.js and other projects. Here’s the gist:

I also had simple-statistics performance on the mind, so I expanded its benchmark suite to compare current-master performance and implemented the simplest of the low-hanging fruit optimizations - swapping Math.pow(n, 2) for n * n.

Today I’m going to try to fully organize the issue queue and start chipping away at some of the themes. I’m happy that I spent most of my energy Monday on systematic changes that will make my projects easier to maintain. There’s more systemization that might happen: specifically using Lerna to create a monorepo for documentation.js and its components. But that will wait for a bit.

April 11, 2017 @tmcw